Tarp Repair Kit
TarpHaus knows how important it is to keep your tarps waterproof and your cargo dry. That is why we offer you a Tarp repair kit that includes all the essentials to fix a tear or a puncture.
In this kit you will have a piece of vinyl and a quart of vinyl cement. Below are the general instructions to use Vinyl Cement. Obviously, we know that life on the road can be hectic, and you may not have time to complete all the steps, that is why we offer the best Vinyl Cement in our kits. This HH-66 cement adheres to just about any vinyl surface in most weather conditions, even in wet weather.
How to Use:
1. Clean surfaces with alcohol or compatible solvent
2. Lightly sand any glossy surfaces
3. Apply an even coat to both surfaces to be joined
4. Allow cement to set for 2-5 minutes or until tacky
5. Press together and allow to bind before use